Automatic rain ventilator technical features
1、Ventilation performance: Large vents, ventilation is not affected by external winds. It is a ventilator with good rain protection and good ventilation performance.
2、Rainproof function: It has automatic rainproof function to ensure that rainwater inversion does not occur in any climatic conditions.
3、Structural strength: structural skeleton and plate fixed combination, good integrity, high wind resistance, deformation damage is not easy.
4、Cold-proof function: daily ventilation can be adjusted by opening and closing the wind panel, closing the wind in winter
The board increases the building's cold protection function.
5、Product maintenance and service life: no power, no electricity, natural ventilation products, not easy to damage
The product has a long service life and requires no maintenance on a daily basis. The product has a service life and a warranty period. 6, product installation: supporting the base, and the roof installation process is simple and convenient, labor and labor.
7、 Product assembly: ventilator assembly process is simple, low labor costs, can be dispersed in remote areas
Transportation, reducing transportation costs.
Automatic rain ventilator specification model
|Specification model||Code||Dimensions (L×W×H)||Vent size||Effective ventilation area (exhaust outlet)m2|
Note: In order to facilitate technical consultation and exchange, the relevant specifications are rounded, and the specific production specifications are affected by the appropriate deviation of the plate width, which has little effect on the ventilation performance.
Automatic rain ventilator purchase selection tips
(1) Considering the effect of rain and ventilation, the longitudinal cloth along the ridge is set to a suitable position.
(2) If the ventilation is insufficient, the slope surface can be laid down, but the upper end of the ventilator should be considered for waterproofing.
(3) The roof layout shall be laid at intervals of the roof beams to ensure the overall craftability of the roof installation.
(4) For the ventilator with a length longer than the width of the roof panel, the hole at the ridge can be reserved according to the specification to reduce the length of the roof panel and save the cost.
(1) Ventilation area is the main technical indicator to ensure ventilation efficiency. Buildings with large ventilation requirements need to consider the selection of large-sized ventilators.
(2) The ventilation volume of the ventilator is proportional to the ventilation area, and the larger the specification, the larger the cost ratio than the smaller specification. For example, the PT-500 is more than twice as ventilated as the PT-350, but the price is not twice as high.
(3) When installing the ridge, the width of the slab roof sill shall be set according to the specifications of the ventilator. The refurbishment shall be selected according to the spacing of the rafters.
三、Ventilation panel opening and closing settings
(1) The ventilator wind panel includes ventilation and rainproof function and opening and closing function. The opening and closing function requirements need to be raised at the time of purchase.
(2) The ventilator panel is closed manually. The roof slipper can be closed on the roof, and the indoor rope can be pulled and closed when the height of the house is allowed.
Performance comparison analysis of automatic rain ventilator and rotating hood
1.Ventilation principle and ventilation performance
The rotating hood is a windmill deformation type, which is distinguished from the "fan" and is also a natural ventilation function of the roof. Naturally, it must follow the principle of natural ventilation.
According to the principle of ventilation, the ventilation performance of the ventilator mainly includes the following three aspects:
(1) Size of exhaust vent: mainly depends on the size of the exhaust vent of the ventilator, the size of the exhaust vent is small, and the ventilator diameter is no longer useful.
(2) Smooth ventilation or eddy current: eddy current creates ventilation resistance in the ventilator, causing poor ventilation of the ventilator and low ventilation performance.
(3) Whether the external wind is inverted: external wind intrusion prevents indoor air from being discharged.
The technical performance of the above three aspects is easily seen from the product structure form. In contrast, the automatic rainproof venting cap has an absolute technical performance advantage.
2.Product specifications and ventilation area comparison table
Note: 1. The ventilating area of the PT-350 ventilator is 0.28 ㎡, just like the Ф600 rotary hood, but the ventilating vent area of the PT-350 ventilator is 0.25 m2, while the Ф600 rotary hood exhaust vent area is only The 0.15 ㎡, PT-350 ventilator is equivalent to the Ф800 rotary hood.
2. Since the rotating hood has a windy day and the wind surface cannot exhaust the air, the theoretical effective ventilation area should be calculated according to the area of the table. Therefore, one PT-350 type ventilator is equivalent to two Ф800 type rotating hood ventilation functions. One PT-500 ventilator is equivalent to four Ф800 rotary hood ventilation functions.
3. product life and after-sales quality assurance
(1) Structurally, the rotating hood of the rotating hood is formed by splicing of the plates, and the product has low structural strength, poor wind resistance, and is easily damaged by wind.
(2) Obviously, the most vulnerable part of the rotating hood is the bearing. It is inevitable that the bearing will be damaged after long-term continuous rotation. It is inevitable because of the high cost of replacement and maintenance, and many customers have no maintenance ability. Bearing damage means The end of the product life.
(3) Due to the existence of many uncertain product damage factors, the rotating hood rarely has a product life guarantee and an after-sales warranty.
4. Opening and closing and winter cold protection function The automatic rainproof ventilator is an open and closed ventilation technology. It has the function of opening and closing adjustment to control the building ventilation. In winter, the wind panel can be closed to prevent cold. The rotating hood is an open ventilation technology, and there is no opening and closing adjustment ventilation function. In winter, an additional shield is needed to protect the cold.
Automatic rain ventilator installation
1.Ventilation and building roof installation design
(1) The installation of the ridge should consider the influence of the width of the roof sill on the sides of the ridge on the vent of the hood. The width of the rafter should be greater than the width of the vent.
(2) New buildings shall be provided with the roof slats on both sides of the ridge to be consistent with the width of the ventilator vents to reduce the length of the roof panels.
2.Ventilator base installation
(1) Ventilation of the ventilating roof panel: The upper and lower panels of the thermal insulation layer are connected by a groove-type sealing member to prevent the hood base from being connected only to the single-layer leather of the roof panel. At the same time, the grooved part can increase the venting processability. Installation on the slope should be done by turning the upper panel of the roof panel and then installing the sealing member.
(2) Cut the ventilator base according to the roof panel type to ensure the minimum gap between the wave crest and the trough of the roof panel, and then fix it with the rivet and the roof panel. Install the upper end of the slope. The height of the base should be greater than the peak height of the roof panel to prevent leakage from the upper part of the water.
(3) The gap between the base plate and the roof panel is sealed with a sealant.
3.Ventilator and pedestal installation
(1) The ridge should be installed with the ridge shape of the two ends of the board cut and the base to ensure that the ventilator and the base fall.
(2) Fix the ventilator and the base with the matching corner code.
Rotating hood roof for natural ventilation applications, still need to rotate to ensure application function
The rotating hood does not have the power ventilation function of the fan, but only has natural ventilation, but it still needs to be rotated to ensure the application function of the product.
(1) Rainproof. Although the hood blade has a small gap, the hood does not turn rainwater and can easily be poured into the hood from the hood blade clearance with the wind. The hood is rotated to have a rainproof function.
(2) Protection against wind damage. The hood is a thin-plate combination product with low wind resistance, and the hood rotation has a slow-release wind effect to prevent wind damage.
(3) It has the dynamic and ornamental nature of the windmill. Like the windmill, the rotating hood is sporty and enjoyable, but it is a windmill, not a ventilation product for customers to purchase.